Saturday, March 29, 2014

"Album in a Box" Mini Album Kit

Mini albums are always such a fun and easy way to preserve those photos and memories from a special event.  The mini album project I have to share with you...is INCREDIBLE!!  This sweet little box album is created with our newest Ivy Lane Paper line in yummy pinks, purples and greens!  Once opened - the interactive album has page after page adorned with lots of layers, Ivy Lane Stickease, Ivy Lane Assortment embellishments and sparkly purple and pink gems!!   This little beauty closes all up into a box and even has velcro closures!



"Album in a Box" Mini Album Kit $35
(Includes shipping and handling)

Your Mini Album Kit will include:
*Cardstock Album pages pre-cut/pre-scored
*Ivy Lane Paper Pack pre-cut and prepared
*Cricut cut-outs, tags and page layers
*Complete Ivy Lane My Stickease Assortment
*Ivy Lane Assortment Embellishments
*Glitter Gems from the Purple Collection
*Hook & Loop Velcro closure dots
*PDF instruction guide with photos

Other supplies, not included, needed to complete project: 
-Scissors
-Adhesives 
(liquid glue or strong adhesive, tape runner, foam tape)  
-Desert Sand Ink Pad 
-Distressing sponge or sponge dauber
-Bone Folder 

Thanks for stopping by!  But I am sorry to say this kit has:
*****SOLD OUT*****

You can still purchase-
INSTRUCTIONS ONLY
If you would like to receive the instructions only...just place an order for $15 or more in products (before shipping and handling) on stampinallday.ctmh.com.  Then email me at stampinallday@cox.net and request your FREE copy of the Ivy Lane Album in a Box Mini Album Kit!

All members of my team can contact me today to get your COMPLIMENTARY copy of the instructions for this project.  This makes a great project to do for your next workshop.

Not a member of my team??  
NOW IS THE BEST TIME!!
Becoming a Close to my Heart Consultant 12 years ago was the best thing I ever did!  Plus, right now is the best time to sign up!  Join my Team from April 1st to April 30th and get your choice of a FREE Cricut Bundle!!

Contact me for more details!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a CTMH consultant and will like to buy the instructions only from you, is that possible? How much it'll be? Thanks!
www.inkingfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Kelly Triggs said...

Madeline,

I am sorry to tell you I cannot sell just the instructions. CTMH policy is we must provide instructions only when a customer purchases a kit or product. You are more than welcome to place a small $15 order on my OBA and I would send instructions right over! :)