Well, all over my craft desk that is! It seems every year my holiday paper crafting starts earlier and earlier! This year, I think it started even before the official first day of fall! Man, it’s pretty bad when I am creating holiday projects and the stores haven’t even starting carrying Halloween goodies yet! But in order to make sure I have lots of lovely little creations for all my workshop hostesses I have to get started this early!
So in keeping with my post-a-palooza, the next project I am sharing is this lovely little creation for an upcoming workshop which happens to be a Christmas mini-album!
- X7085B Everlasting Level 2 Paper Pack
- X7085C Everlasting My Stickease
- X1404 True Fit Folios
- D1366 Holiday Trinkets Stamp Set
- E1009 Building Block Alphabet Stamp Set
- Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks
- Z2118 Desert Sand Exclusive Inks
- Z1103 Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon
- Z1126 Colonial White Ribbon Rounds
- Z1219 Essential Brad Assortment
- Z1285 Holiday Buttons
- Z1084 Olive Waxy Flax
- Z1086 Cranberry Waxy Flax