Monday, September 3, 2012

Congratulations....

It's been a busy, busy few weeks here at my house hold!  One kid started college, one kid started high school...then there's the 9 year old boy who just keeps me busy all the time!  So there hasn't been much time for sharing.  Oh, don't get me wrong....lots of creatin' has been going on around here and come back often cause I will eventually be sharing!  But in the stamping world, I have been in Christmas mode for the past few weeks and I certianly don't want to be like most of those stores where I am a postin' Christmas stuff before we even get to Halloween!!  But for today, I do have a card I wanted to share...


I needed to create a wedding card for some friends who were just recently married.  As you can see, there's a bit of 'old' and mostly 'new' which I used to create this card...I just skipped the 'borrowed' and 'blue' today. :)

Enjoy!



Some of the current products used:
  • X5930 Slate Cardstocok
  • X5929 Whisper Cardstock
  • Avonlea Off-white Cardstock
  • Z2503 Slate Pigment Ink
  • D1187 For Every Occation Stamp Set
  • Z1802 Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Z1732 Color Ready Ribbon
  • Z1742 Parlor Velvet Rub-ons
  • Z1336 Opaques - Pearl
  • Z1780 Wrangler Assortment
  • Z1768 Silver Metallic Marker 

6 comments:

Amy Moore said...

So pretty!

Maureen said...

Love it! Maureen
Somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com

Katy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sheila Bennett said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors.

Amy Pitts said...

This is sooooo pretty!

Kim said...

Just gorgeous !