First, let me share some of the general rules of the contest. You were to create an album with a minimum of 6 two-page layouts. Your album should somehow encompass/incorporate the theme of the 2010 convention “Picture This”. You were also to focus on the quality of the photography and emotion of the journaling. Also, there were specific requirements for each of the six layouts:
• Layout 1: Have a minimum of 10 photos
• Layout 2: No more than 3 photos
• Layout 3: Black/White or Sepia toned photos
• Layout 4: One photo only on one page (no specifics on other side)
• Layout 5: Only photos of ‘things’ not people
• Layout 6: Be a Studio J layout
My interpretation of the theme was to create this album entitled “I couldn’t picture my life without….” Then, the six layouts were titled according these things in my life I couldn’t imagine living without: Family, Love, My Girls, My Son, Creativity and Friendship.
So here ya go! Stick with me...as there are lots of photos...but hopefully you'll think it's worth the look!