Monday, March 16, 2009

Sugar and Spice...

"Where have you been?" You ask? Well, I have been a very busy girl!

Last week my kids were home and off school for Spring break. Don't get me wrong, I love my kiddos...but I was very happy to send them back off to school today! As if this wasn't enough to create chaos around my house...we all decided to pass around a lovely little flu bug that took it's toll on all of us one-by-one.

As for my crafting world, I have been up to my ears in 'sugar and spice'. I have been working this darling (if I do say so myself) baby shower invite for my sister. She is hosting a shower for her best friend. We pulled inspiration for these invites from the decor of the nursery for this soon-to-arrive little girl. I had a lot of fun designing these beauties...however, after finishing 36 of these...I am happy to be done and off to a new project!

Happy Monday to you all!!



5 comments:

Miss. Maddie said...

Those were really cute invites mom!

Jen said...

Kelly, they are absolutely the cutest invitations I have EVER seen! Thank you so much, you are so talented!!!!

Heidi Nicole said...

Kelly, these are fabulous! Hope you wouldn't mind if I used this idea for my parent's anniversary party invitations? Thanks for your inspiration!

Blessings,
Heidi

Deborah Young said...

Exceptionally gorgeous shower invites, Kelly!

Lisa Stenz said...

So elegant! I love everything about them. (They are right up my alley!) They are goin' in my Kelly file for future inspiration! *Ü*